- QUALITY CONTROL - Each Cat 6 internet cable 50 ft goes through rigorous testing to ensure a secure wired internet connection with exceptional speed and reliability.
- PERFORMANCE - High performance Cat6 ethernet patch cables are designed with extremely well-matched components for outstanding uniform impedance and very low return loss, providing lower crosstalk, and a higher signal-to-noise ratio. They support frequencies of up to 500 MHz and are suitable for high-speed 10GBASE-T internet connection for LAN network applications such as PCs, servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, and more, while remaining fully backward compatible with your existing network.
- CERTIFICATION - Cat6 Ethernet cable with CM grade PVC jacket is UL listed, complies with TIA/EIA 568-C.2, is ETL verified and RoHS compliant.
- CONFIGURATION - The 50 feet cat 6 ethernet patch cable features 8 stranded bare copper conductors 24 AWG. Each of the 4 unshielded twisted pairs (UTP) are separated by a PE cross insulation to isolates pairs and prevent crosstalk and covered by a 5.8mm PVC jacket with RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts. The molded strain relief boots help avoid snags that will damage your cables. They are molded for flexibility and resist common wear and tear.
- WARRANTY - Ultra Clarity Cables are backed by a limited 1-year warranty should any issue arise. For questions or concerns please contact our friendly, USA-based customer support team.
Price Tracking, Alert & History
CAT 6 Ethernet Cable (50 Feet) LAN, UTP (15 Meters) CAT6, RJ45, Network, Patch, Internet Cable - (50 ft), Ultra Clarity Cables
|Current Price||$9.99||June 12, 2018|
|Highest Price||$9.99||March 22, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$9.99||March 22, 2018|
Last price changes
|$9.99||March 22, 2018|