- Proudly made in America, with a full 10 year warranty from CIMPLE CO.
- Tested and approved for the use with Cable Modems, Televisions, Satellite Receivers, Off Air Antennas - including HD Antennas, on DIRECTV, Dish Network, Comcast, Charter, Verzion FiOS, AT&T U-Verse, FTA, OTA, Satellite Internet providers (such as HughesNET, Wild Blue, Excede), Cell phone wireless extenders, and many other services and providers.
- Low loss cable for exceptional signal and picture quality, even over long runs. Works great indoors and outdoors, with a highly durable weather proof and UV resistant PVC outer jacket. High quality consistent 75 Ohms throughout the whole cable.
- High quality connectors will not pull off, break, lose signal, come lose and are water proof using a redundant double seal at each end of the connector.
- High frequency range with an 18 AWG center conductor to cover almost all services and providers that range from at least 2.3MHz to 3.0GHz, with exceptional shielding - using 60% braid and 100% shield.
Price Tracking, Alert & History
50' Feet, White RG6 Coaxial Cable (Coax Cable), Made in the USA, with Compression Connectors, F81 / RF, Digital Coax for Audio/Video, CableTV, Antenna, and Satellite, CL2 Rated, 50 Foot, THE CIMPLE CO
|Current Price||$12.47||January 12, 2018|
|Highest Price||$12.47||January 5, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$12.47||January 5, 2018|
Last price changes
|$12.47||January 5, 2018|