- Satiate your ravenous mile-munching hunger by lacing into the Brooks® Ravenna 7 running shoe!
- Successor to the Ravenna 6.
- Built for the mild overpronator.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh upper offers protection from various elements, while maintaining a breathable in-shoe environment.
- Lace-up closure. Plush tongue and collar. Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture. Removable molded foam insole. Full-length Brooks DNA delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes, and speeds. DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently. Segmented heel and mid-foot crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions. Differential: 10 mm Forefoot pods promote
Price Tracking, Alert & History
back to menu ↑