- Plastic dummies are great training tools for sporting dogs, both young and adult, made with tough yet soft vinyl that floats; not meant to be used as a dog chew toy
- Knobs help prevent hard mouth and the valve allows you to adjust the weight or firmness of the dummy with air or water
- White dummies are the most visible against dark backgrounds, and are used for training young dogs to use their eyes over land or water; 50/50 Black and White dummies are good for throwing against all backgrounds
- Orange dummies teach dogs to use their nose after reaching the area of a fall. These dummies work well on blind retrieves, because they are easy for the handler to see but are virtually invisible to the dog
- Made of BPA-free material, the regular sized dummies measure 2"W X 12"L, while the jumbo sized dummies measure 3"W X 12"L
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to create "Gear The Way You'd Design It"